Your daily workhorse oscillator or LFO.Fully analogue CEM3340 design, based on our proven 1982 vintage VCO.
Wide-ranged, yet easily tunable thanks to its clever Range/Span switch combo.
Extremely stable & drift-free, with rock solid tracking over 10 octaves.
Outputs a clean Sine, plus five other waveforms, simultaneously.
It has a ton of controllable cv inputs, so you'll never run short on modulation possibilities.
Two exponential FM inputs, one of which has a bipolar control. A linear FM input is available as well, and two 1V/Oct inputs give you the possibility to transpose your sequences. The obligatory PWM input is at your disposal too, so you can generate ultra fat sounds with our unique pulsaw waveform.
Soft- and hard sync inputs are available at the same time, for those moments when utter screaming mayhem seems the right thing to do.
Switch it to Low Range so you can modulate your other VCO II's in 45 second cycles, if things need to go real slow. Though you can push the LFO into shattering bass territory as well.
Given its affordability, polished behaviour and good looks, we think you'll need three of these.
- Original vintage 1982 design adapted to Eurorack.
- Audio range : 5Hz - 22kHz (@ 12V input, absolute max is 40 kHz).
- Low range : 45sec. - 100Hz (@ 12V input, absolute max is 170 Hz).
- 1V/oct input, tracks over 8 octaves (5Hz to 5kHz).
- Linear FM input with attenuator.
- 3 FM inputs with attenuators, 1 is bipolar, 1 is linear.
- Span lower sets coarse pot for lowest 6 octaves, span upper sets coarse pot for highest 6 octaves, with an overlap of 1/2 octave.
- Fine tune (12 semitones range).
- Pulse Width adjustable from 5 to 95%.
- PWM with input jack and attenuator.
- PW affects both Pulse and "Pulsaw" outputs.
- Individual outputs for Saw, Ramp, "Pulsaw", Pulse, Triangle & Sine, low impedance, 10Vpp.
- Soft and Hard Sync inputs, can be used simultaneously.
- Skiff friendly : 31mm deep behind front panel, including power header.
- Shrouded header on the power supply connector, no risk for reverse polarity.
- Includes printed manual and power cable.
- 50mA +12V, 35mA -12V, 0mA 5V